18 January 2009

Taking Time for Tea

Yesterday, while I was working at a tradeshow and in the midst of my busyness of setting up our booth, I ran into a friend. We chatted and she led me back to her booth to show me a new product she was introducing.
I loved the new product. But, what I loved more, was watching her husband make tea.
In the midst of the busyness, they were taking time for tea.
Time out to reconnect with something grounding, something they love, a lovely ritual to connect them back to themselves, to each other.

It may not be tea for you, but what can you do today that brings soulful awareness to you day?
Find something you love and make it a ritual to take a moment from the daily distractions and reconnect back to yourself, your Self. By taking time for tea, or whatever it may be, we honor our selves, we honor our world, we ritualize our life.

What could be more delicious than making a sacred moment out of our day?

Just for today, find a moment and "Take time for Tea".



copyright 2009 Alisa Barry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home