17 January 2009

Having Fun

I don't know about you, but I often take myself way too seriously.
I love to laugh and love to be around people who make me laugh. The kind that comes naturally, without thinking or self-consciousness. It is a kind of joy.

How can we bring more fun into our lives?
How can we give our Selves permission to have fun?

Once you start looking, really open your eyes, you will see it. It may first appear as small moments of joy.
Or big moments of laughter- and, if we are lucky, we will be able to laugh at our selves! It is liberating to be able to see our selves with humor. If we can lighten up on our selves, we can lighten up our lives.

"Cheer up!" as Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche says.

It will liberate your life.



copyright 2009 Alisa Barry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home