02 February 2009

white.hot.truth

The best conversation I am having today is with Danielle LaPorte, real-life success story and self- realization rock-star . Her website and daily download offers a dose of instant inspiration. It's the kind of tough love, get-going motivation I need right now. This power girl guru is not about fluff. Did I mention the design? That alone is enough to inspire....

I just signed up for my first "fire starter" session with Danielle. 90 minutes of musing to find out where my feet should be moving and what my heart should be singing. After 14 years of being in business, I need an outside perspective and a new way of thinking. I want to revisit my vision, refuel and re-ignite my passion, and restart my engine. I need to let go of the habitual patterns that no longer serve me well and create a shape-shifting attitude that will take me out of my comfort zone.
I can't wait. Bring it on, sistah! {PS: tattos are still not an option.}

Visit her site and see for yourself. You may love it or hate it, but at the very least it will make you think out loud.
Here is to all of our success, fulfillment and dreams. Here's to the white.hot.truth of life and living.

Click HERE for inspiration.



copyright 2009 Alisa Barry

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home