30 January 2009

Time for a rest

I am tired.
I have been traveling on a tradeshow circuit for several weeks now and just returning home. Last night was the first sleep in my own bed. It was also the first solid nights sleep I have had in weeks. I love to travel and especially love to stay at nice hotels. But, when I am working relentlessly, even pampered luxuries can't always take the edge of exhaustion away.
There is something about being in my own home that allows ease. It gives me permission to rest. I feel nurtured when I am surrounded by the things I love, especially my furry little child, Jack. I can relax. It is like a sanctuary. It is the comfort of home.

It is good to be home.....



copyright 2009 Alisa Barry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home