01 December 2009

30/30

december 30 is my birthday.

i am not one to make a big fuss of it. most of my life, i have seen the sacred date slip right by without much notice or fanfare.

it's an auspicious day. time to look back before the year is over, time to look ahead before a new year begins.

i am doing something new this year for the next 30 days until my birth day. Inspired by gwen bell, petite but powerful yogi master and unexpected techi titan. i am setting aside time each day to contemplate upon my life. a daily ritual to reflect upon what has been, and reimagine what may be. that is what this whole blog experiment was for me to begin with, so it is fitting as the year comes to a close, i create a ceremony of celebration. in community, in solitude. in love.

today's celebration: my sacred circle of women

full moon rising.
feminine spirt. a sacred circle of women warriors.
melissa and caryl and flo and merrilee and jenny and mimi and mati and andrea.
trusted tribe.
letting down the defenses, basking in the beauty, devouring the love.
a warm dose of gratitude for these amazing warrior women.
just like you. and me.


















copyright 2009 Alisa Barry

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home