23 April 2009

reprieve

i could hibernate in my cave and write for ever. or, until I got too lonely, depressed or hungry.
and, i need a bit of a reprieve. I have twitted and tweeted and bloggered and put my face on a book for everyone to see.
i want some quiet, and rest and respite.

chill out, calm down, quiet.

i knew I was at the end of my rope when i was barely two feet into the office and already barking at unsuspecting simple souls.
oops.

kiss and make up, but still simmering inside. pushing the rubber ball down, but it is sure to surface again.
time to purge until even the void is empty.

e m p t y ...............................................................
.....................................................................
....................................................................
.....................................


copyright 2009 Alisa Barry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home