14 April 2009

letting life unfold

it's hard to let go.
I am a reformed control freak who does not easily changed ingrained habitual patterns. That is Buddha speak for I haven't quite got my sh**t together yet. My saving grace is working with my buddhist coach and practicing the 5 Rhythms. I am finally starting to see glimpses of what life can be like if I trust my intuition and let life unfold.

as a friend once said, as she came to my rescue at a time in need, "just let it come up and then let it go." Things are always moving and before you can stop and ponder the meaning of it all, it has already moved on. We would do well to the same.

fluid. like a river. meandering, flowing, continuously moving or sitting in luxuriant calm, but always moving, moving, moving.

part of our gift and our challenge is to let life unfold.


ahhhh....unfurling feels good.



copyright 2009 Alisa Barry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home