06 January 2013

love list 2013


my love list for the new year:


mantra:
live life as if it were a work of art


No. 1  work. as. art. 

re-imagining roles & responsibilities    
  • give myself permission to do what I love. 
  • artist. intuitive alchemist. 
  • supporting team at the table 
  • work where inspiration & motivation thrives (that would be out of the office).


strategy & plan for vision - - > reality 

  • where do I need to change & expand?  
  • how can I encourage and empower others to help me fulfill these dreams? 
  • what is the timeline to make my vision a reality? 
  • alchemize obstacles into opportunity. 
  • devotion to making my deepest desires & dreams come true
  • steer clear of anything or anyone that does not support the current vision & mission



 No. 2   a new vehicle for artistic expression
                                                                                            {coming soon...}

     www.alisabarry.com          
inspiration, art & enlightened business   

        
           

ENSO












book, contemplation cards, original art





letterpress posters













EBOOK FOR ENTREPRENEURS
business, beauty & a new way of  looking at the bottom line
                                                                                                               a simple guide to soulful success





No. 3   courage to live up to my dreams 
                                               
  • {see No. 1 and 2}
  • don't hesitate, procrastinate or be intimated by the appearance of others' expertise 
  • set aside the suffering from fantasy and fear and DIVE IN
  • allow spaciousness for surprises  
  • the road map is what is in front of me.  

No. 4  daily devotion is my discipline
meditateYOGAlongwalksinthePARK
cookandeathealthyfoods
5 rhythmsMOVEMENTmeditation
sparklingbeverages
    LOVE.
organize//everything. at all times. 
say an emphatic "YES" to what matters. say "NO" to that which does not. 

no resolutions to be made. only life to be lived. 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home